Login to your account
Combi Boiler Reviews by Manufacturer
At present there are three models in the Buderus combi boiler range, all of which are manufactured to the same high specifications. The 500 Combi is available with 24kW and 28kW outputs and both are described as being suitable for homes ranging from 1-3 bedrooms. These models are compact in size and easy to install and service. For larger homes, however, where there is a higher demand for heating or hot water there is the third Buderus model, the 600 Combi 28kW. This larger model is ideal for homes with more than one bathroom or where hot water is in constant demandGeneral specifications
As mentioned above the three Buderus combi boilers all meet a number of specifications. These include:
- Being A-rated for efficiency – their rating being 90%
- Having very low CO2 and NOx emissions, meaning they are better for the environment than some other boiler types
- Being fully modulated so that the burner only produces the amount of heat needed – this in turn saves energy and money
- Quick delivery of hot water to taps and showers using the 'Warmstart' and 'ThermoQuick' systems
- A 2 year parts & labour guarantee and a 5 year heat exchanger guarantee
- The ability to be converted to LPG
- Easy to operate controls
The three models in the current Buderus combi boiler range are energy efficient, environmentally friendly, quick to deliver heat and hot water to the home and easy to install in any type of residence which makes them a popular choice for many.
Need a new boiler?
Save up to £666 off a new British Gas Boiler. Offer ends soon!
Call British Gas free on:
0800 327 7119
- barrie witcombe21st October 2012 8:38pmafter buying a ferroli boiler in march 2010 i was gobsmacked when in less than a year the diverter valve went and…Read More…
- Paul25th September 2012 2:14pmVokera, the worst customer service ever. Try and sell you a service but will not do the repair. Kept well away from.Read More…
- Stan Mee2nd August 2012 12:33pmBought a Vokera combi less than 2 years ago, after only 3 months we had to have a new part fitted. Then after just over…Read More…