Login to your account
Combi Boiler Reviews by Manufacturer
Greenstar 42CDi Reviews (Combi Condensing)
Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 42CDi
The Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 42CDi boiler is the 42kW model from a range of highly energy efficient gas-fired boilers available from Worcester-Bosch. The Greenstar 42CDi is a combination or "combi" boiler meaning that it delivers hot water directly to your taps without the need for a hot water storage tank. Indeed an integral "keep hot" facility keeps water in the heat cell hot so that it can be delivered instantly.
Furthermore, the "condensing nature" of the Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 42CDi means that exhaust gases – which would otherwise disappear up the flue – are recycled and the heat contained in them re-used. The Greenstar 42CDi boiler can therefore reduce heating and hot water costs by up to 20% and reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
The full details and specification of the Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 42CDi boiler are as follows:
- 42kW domestic hot water output
- 90.1% energy efficient; rated "A" for energy efficiency by SEBUK ("Seasonal Efficiency of Domestic Boilers in the United Kingdom
- Fully condensing in central heating and domestic hot water modes
- Keep hot facility for instant hot water
- Compact dimensions – 760mm x 440mm x 360mm, H x W x D – and therefore flexible with regard to siting
- Low carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitrogen oxide (NO x) emissions so environmentally friendly
- Available in natural gas and LPG ("Liquified Petroleum Gas") models
- Full 2 year parts and labour guarantee, 5 year warranty on plate heat exchanger, 10 year warranty on primary heat exchanger, subject to terms and conditions
* When review applies to a range of boilers, efficiency applies to best model in range. Always check with manufacturer.
Need a new boiler?
Save up to £666 off a new British Gas Boiler. Offer ends soon!
Call British Gas free on:
0800 327 7119
- Dave1st October 2013 3:28pmThis is the second Ferroli boiler that we have had. The first was trouble free for 10 years, so we made the awful…Read More…
- barrie witcombe21st October 2012 8:38pmafter buying a ferroli boiler in march 2010 i was gobsmacked when in less than a year the diverter valve went and…Read More…
- Paul25th September 2012 2:14pmVokera, the worst customer service ever. Try and sell you a service but will not do the repair. Kept well away from.Read More…