Login to your account
Combi Boiler Reviews by Manufacturer
Greenstar 42CDi Reviews (Combi Condensing)
Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 42CDi
The Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 42CDi boiler is the 42kW model from a range of highly energy efficient gas-fired boilers available from Worcester-Bosch. The Greenstar 42CDi is a combination or "combi" boiler meaning that it delivers hot water directly to your taps without the need for a hot water storage tank. Indeed an integral "keep hot" facility keeps water in the heat cell hot so that it can be delivered instantly.
Furthermore, the "condensing nature" of the Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 42CDi means that exhaust gases – which would otherwise disappear up the flue – are recycled and the heat contained in them re-used. The Greenstar 42CDi boiler can therefore reduce heating and hot water costs by up to 20% and reduce carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions.
The full details and specification of the Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 42CDi boiler are as follows:
- 42kW domestic hot water output
- 90.1% energy efficient; rated "A" for energy efficiency by SEBUK ("Seasonal Efficiency of Domestic Boilers in the United Kingdom
- Fully condensing in central heating and domestic hot water modes
- Keep hot facility for instant hot water
- Compact dimensions – 760mm x 440mm x 360mm, H x W x D – and therefore flexible with regard to siting
- Low carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitrogen oxide (NO x) emissions so environmentally friendly
- Available in natural gas and LPG ("Liquified Petroleum Gas") models
- Full 2 year parts and labour guarantee, 5 year warranty on plate heat exchanger, 10 year warranty on primary heat exchanger, subject to terms and conditions
* When review applies to a range of boilers, efficiency applies to best model in range. Always check with manufacturer.
Need a new boiler?
British Gas Boiler Sale Now On. Offer ends soon!
Call British Gas free on:
0800 327 7119
- sean12th January 2015 10:52pmAVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID. told £100 for a valve replacement. four years old and leaked all the time. heat…Read More…
- steve18th March 2014 4:29pmIv had a ferroli ffor 10yrs with no problems, so this influenced my decision when buyin a new boiler. In less than…Read More…
- william girvan15th February 2014 2:17pmOptimax HE 38C. I had this put in Nov 2008 and lived to regret it. Numerous faults and now its been riooed out due to…Read More…