Login to your account
Combi Boiler Reviews by Manufacturer
Greenstar 30CDi Reviews (Combi Condensing)
Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 30CDi
The Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 30CDi is a compact stylish gas-fired boiler suitable for medium or large households. It can be mounted on the wall of an airing cupboard or a kitchen and being a combination or "combi" boiler the Greenstar 30CDi provides instant hot water on demand. This means that the use of hot water – for showering, for example – need not be limited by the capacity of the hot water cylinder in your home.
Furthermore the Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 30CDi boiler employs what is known as "modulating control" to provide highly energy efficient central heating without consuming gas unnecessarily. The gas supply to the boiler burner "modulates" according to the demand for heat in your home. Although this means that the Greenstar 30CDi is "on" for relatively long periods its operation is at a low level. This is actually more economical than an appliance that continually switches "on" and "off". During long periods of inactivity – during the summer months for example – the Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 30CDi activates its system pump once in every 24 hour period to prevent seizure.
The full specification and product details of the Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 30CDi are as follows:
- 30kw DHW ("Domestic Hot Water") output
- SEDBUK ("Seasonal Efficiency of Domestic Boilers in the United Kingdom") "A" rated for energy efficiency
- Compact dimensions of H760mm x W440mm x D360mm
- Environmentally friendly with regard to carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitrogen oxide (NO x) emissions
- No exposed pipework
- Simple, easy to use timing controls which can be set week by week or for weekdays, weekends or individual days
* When review applies to a range of boilers, efficiency applies to best model in range. Always check with manufacturer.
Need a new boiler?
Save up to £666 off a new British Gas Boiler. Offer ends soon!
Call British Gas free on:
0800 327 7119
- Dave1st October 2013 3:28pmThis is the second Ferroli boiler that we have had. The first was trouble free for 10 years, so we made the awful…Read More…
- barrie witcombe21st October 2012 8:38pmafter buying a ferroli boiler in march 2010 i was gobsmacked when in less than a year the diverter valve went and…Read More…
- Paul25th September 2012 2:14pmVokera, the worst customer service ever. Try and sell you a service but will not do the repair. Kept well away from.Read More…