Login to your account
Combi Boiler Reviews by Manufacturer
Greenstar 30CDi Reviews (Combi Condensing)
Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 30CDi
The Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 30CDi is a compact stylish gas-fired boiler suitable for medium or large households. It can be mounted on the wall of an airing cupboard or a kitchen and being a combination or "combi" boiler the Greenstar 30CDi provides instant hot water on demand. This means that the use of hot water – for showering, for example – need not be limited by the capacity of the hot water cylinder in your home.
Furthermore the Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 30CDi boiler employs what is known as "modulating control" to provide highly energy efficient central heating without consuming gas unnecessarily. The gas supply to the boiler burner "modulates" according to the demand for heat in your home. Although this means that the Greenstar 30CDi is "on" for relatively long periods its operation is at a low level. This is actually more economical than an appliance that continually switches "on" and "off". During long periods of inactivity – during the summer months for example – the Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 30CDi activates its system pump once in every 24 hour period to prevent seizure.
The full specification and product details of the Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 30CDi are as follows:
- 30kw DHW ("Domestic Hot Water") output
- SEDBUK ("Seasonal Efficiency of Domestic Boilers in the United Kingdom") "A" rated for energy efficiency
- Compact dimensions of H760mm x W440mm x D360mm
- Environmentally friendly with regard to carbon dioxide (CO2) and nitrogen oxide (NO x) emissions
- No exposed pipework
- Simple, easy to use timing controls which can be set week by week or for weekdays, weekends or individual days
* When review applies to a range of boilers, efficiency applies to best model in range. Always check with manufacturer.
Need a new boiler?
British Gas Boiler Sale Now On. Offer ends soon!
Call British Gas free on:
0800 327 7119
- robert pile17th October 2016 9:29pmjunk. junk.stay away even the ferroli engineer couldn't say anything good about my boiler, so many breakdowns so…Read More…
- sean creaney11th May 2016 4:28pmShould the Ferroli Optima HEPlus 31c be on the markeyt at all? I think it is not 'fit for purpose' havning…Read More…
- Nigel12th March 2016 3:25pmThese reviews go back to 2009 and still they are selling these boilers. Ours has just been fitted and is loosing water…Read More…