Login to your account
Combi Boiler Reviews by Manufacturer
Greenstar 27CDi Reviews (Combi Condensing)
Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 27CDi
The Greenstar 27CDi is one of a range of highly energy efficient – over 90% efficient on average – condensing combination boilers available from Worcester-Bosch. A combination boiler system does not store hot water in a hot water storage cylinder but rather heats water directly from the cold mains supply. This means that there is no requirement for a cold water storage tank in your loft or any associated plumbing.
The Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 27CDi is, nevertheless, at least 10% more efficient than a conventional boiler of equivalent output and features a "keep hot" facility – which maintains a constant temperature in the primary heat cell – so that hot water is instantly available. Alternatively the Greenstar 27CDi can be operated in "eco" model; this heats water from cold as and when required so requires a little longer for water to reach the desired temperature.
The specification of the Worcester-Bosch Greenstar 27CDi includes the following features:
- 27kW DHW ("Domestic Hot Water") output
- SEDBUK "A" rated for energy efficiency at 90.3%
- Fully condensing in DHW and CH ("Central Heating") mode for additional fuel savings
- Choice of "keep hot" or "eco" heating modes
- Sophisticated boiler management and temperature control in DHW and CH modes
- Environmentally friendly with low emissions of CO2 and NOx
- Robust cast aluminium and silicon heat cell
- Multi-directional fluing system, combined ignition and control board, for easy and flexible installation options
- Available in natural gas and LPG ("Liquified Petroleum Gas") models
* When review applies to a range of boilers, efficiency applies to best model in range. Always check with manufacturer.
Need a new boiler?
British Gas Boiler Sale Now On. Offer ends soon!
Call British Gas free on:
0800 327 7119
- robert pile17th October 2016 9:29pmjunk. junk.stay away even the ferroli engineer couldn't say anything good about my boiler, so many breakdowns so…Read More…
- sean creaney11th May 2016 4:28pmShould the Ferroli Optima HEPlus 31c be on the markeyt at all? I think it is not 'fit for purpose' havning…Read More…
- Nigel12th March 2016 3:25pmThese reviews go back to 2009 and still they are selling these boilers. Ours has just been fitted and is loosing water…Read More…