Login to your account
Combi Boiler Reviews by Manufacturer
ecoTEC Pro Reviews (Combi Condensing)
Vaillant ecoTEC ProThe Ecotec Pro combination boilers from Valliant are a great solution to the heating needs of a small apartment or flat. Available in 24 and 28kW models they are perfectly suited to one-bedroom properties with a relatively low demand for hot water.
Valliant's Ecotec Pro boilers are all of the condensing type. Condensing boilers are also known as high-efficiency as they convert around 90% of the fuel into useful heat, compared to the 75% that the standard efficiency boilers do. The Ecotec Pro boilers offer some of the highest efficiency available on the market.
Although the Ecotec Pro may be slightly more basic in its specification when compared to some other Valliant boilers, this is only due to the range being aimed specifically at smaller properties; the high quality design is still present.
- SEDBUK 'A' rated – the top rating that can be given to boilers, a seasonal efficiency of over 90%.
- Compact design that is compatible with all of Valliant's accessories – allows flexibility with siting and installation.
- Low noxious gas emissions due to a modulating gas burner and fan – environmentally friendly.
- 1 year guarantee.
- Commissioning and servicing made simple with a single electronic circuit board.
- Energy saving recommended - www.energysavingtrust.org.uk.
- Built in frost protection – prevents all damage caused by freezing.
- Easy to read status – full diagnostic display and programming at the push of a button.
- Condensate pump allows installation in places that do not have access to a gravity pump.
- Instantaneous hot water on demand.
* When review applies to a range of boilers, efficiency applies to best model in range. Always check with manufacturer.
Need a new boiler?
Save up to £666 off a new British Gas Boiler. Offer ends soon!
Call British Gas free on:
0800 327 7119
- barrie witcombe21st October 2012 8:38pmafter buying a ferroli boiler in march 2010 i was gobsmacked when in less than a year the diverter valve went and…Read More…
- Paul25th September 2012 2:14pmVokera, the worst customer service ever. Try and sell you a service but will not do the repair. Kept well away from.Read More…
- Stan Mee2nd August 2012 12:33pmBought a Vokera combi less than 2 years ago, after only 3 months we had to have a new part fitted. Then after just over…Read More…