Login to your account
Combi Boiler Reviews by Manufacturer
Esprit HE Reviews (Combi Condensing)
Ideal Esprit HE
The Ideal Esprit HE is a SEDBUK A rated combination boiler, and offers top-of-the-range efficiency and quality. Offering three separate models, each with a different output, there Ideal Espirit HE is suitable for nearly all domestic situations. The flue is centrally positioned and telescopic, and works well with the preformed copper connections which are situated at pipe clip distance from the wall, together with the pre-fitted electrical lead. These features come as standard, and make it much simpler to install the combination boiler.
Although large, the Ideal Espirit HE is not a "clunky" looking boiler in appearance, with rounded edges and a clean white case. The controls are a good size and user-friendly, and take up the lower quarter of the face plate of the Ideal Espirit HE, with a flap to conceal them when not in use. These controls alter the system at a touch of a button, and are available in all of the three models in the Ideal Espirit HE range, and there are several pre-programmed settings available to quickly change the output of the boiler as well as maintain the highest possible energy efficiency for the current usage.
- SEDBUK Class A in Energy Efficiency
- Choice of three models available with varied outputs to suit any home size
- Lower terminal clearances allow for a more flexible sitting area
- Boiler frost protection
- 10 year parts warranty on the heat exchanger
- 2 years manufacturers parts and labour warranty
- Fully modulated operation allows it to be more efficient
- Easy to use controls and display with touch of a button pre-programmed settings
- Efficient cast aluminium-silicone heat exchanger
- Daily pump exercise helps prevent breakdowns
- Insulated casing makes it less noisy and keeps the casing from becoming hot
* When review applies to a range of boilers, efficiency applies to best model in range. Always check with manufacturer.
Need a new boiler?
British Gas Boiler Sale Now On. Offer ends soon!
Call British Gas free on:
0800 327 7119
- steve18th March 2014 4:29pmIv had a ferroli ffor 10yrs with no problems, so this influenced my decision when buyin a new boiler. In less than…Read More…
- william girvan15th February 2014 2:17pmOptimax HE 38C. I had this put in Nov 2008 and lived to regret it. Numerous faults and now its been riooed out due to…Read More…
- Dave1st October 2013 3:28pmThis is the second Ferroli boiler that we have had. The first was trouble free for 10 years, so we made the awful…Read More…