Login to your account
Combi Boiler Reviews by Manufacturer
Esprit HE Reviews (Combi Condensing)
Ideal Esprit HE
The Ideal Esprit HE is a SEDBUK A rated combination boiler, and offers top-of-the-range efficiency and quality. Offering three separate models, each with a different output, there Ideal Espirit HE is suitable for nearly all domestic situations. The flue is centrally positioned and telescopic, and works well with the preformed copper connections which are situated at pipe clip distance from the wall, together with the pre-fitted electrical lead. These features come as standard, and make it much simpler to install the combination boiler.
Although large, the Ideal Espirit HE is not a "clunky" looking boiler in appearance, with rounded edges and a clean white case. The controls are a good size and user-friendly, and take up the lower quarter of the face plate of the Ideal Espirit HE, with a flap to conceal them when not in use. These controls alter the system at a touch of a button, and are available in all of the three models in the Ideal Espirit HE range, and there are several pre-programmed settings available to quickly change the output of the boiler as well as maintain the highest possible energy efficiency for the current usage.
- SEDBUK Class A in Energy Efficiency
- Choice of three models available with varied outputs to suit any home size
- Lower terminal clearances allow for a more flexible sitting area
- Boiler frost protection
- 10 year parts warranty on the heat exchanger
- 2 years manufacturers parts and labour warranty
- Fully modulated operation allows it to be more efficient
- Easy to use controls and display with touch of a button pre-programmed settings
- Efficient cast aluminium-silicone heat exchanger
- Daily pump exercise helps prevent breakdowns
- Insulated casing makes it less noisy and keeps the casing from becoming hot
* When review applies to a range of boilers, efficiency applies to best model in range. Always check with manufacturer.
Need a new boiler?
British Gas Boiler Sale Now On. Offer ends soon!
Call British Gas free on:
0800 327 7119
- m. benka23rd January 2016 4:52pmI do not believe that ferroli have 4 out of 5 *. either this is not a genuine independent website (in which case I…Read More…
- Steve24th April 2015 9:02amQuite simply this boiler has been terrible. The boiler was installed new in a brand new house and after years of…Read More…
- sean12th January 2015 10:52pmAVOID AVOID AVOID AVOID. told £100 for a valve replacement. four years old and leaked all the time. heat…Read More…