Login to your account
Combi Boiler Reviews by Manufacturer
Optimax HE 31 C Boiler Reviews (Combi Condensing)
Ferroli Optimax HE 31 C Boiler
Ferroli are well known for their extensive range of domestic and commercial heating products with the boiler range taking centre stage. Ferroli have many years of experience allowing them to produce an impressive range of boilers to varying specifications. Whatever the requirement, there is bound to be a Ferroli product to match your needs.
The Ferroli Optimax HE 31 C Boiler is part of an excellent range of combi boilers providing efficient heating for all domestic home installations. Combination boilers are an excellent choice for many homes as they dispense with the need to have huge water storage tanks by heating water quickly and efficiently from the mains supply.
The latest Ferroli Optimax HE 31 C combi boiler produces high flow rates of up to 12.6 litres per minute from this 31kW model making it one of the most efficient boilers on the market.
All of the boilers in the Ferroli Optimax Range are fully compatible with the Aquasol solar system and Ferroli underfloor heating solutions. The Ferroli Optimax has also been designed with a distinctly Italian influence making it stylish enough for any environment.
For the ultimate peace of mind, Ferroli are offering 5 years manufacturers parts and labours warranty with all of the Optimax products.
- 31kW of power with high DHW flow rates
- 12.6 litres per minute at 35°C
- Available in both natural gas and LPG installations
- Incredibly quiet operation
- Easy to install
- High power and excellent efficiency
- 5 year manufactures parts and labour guarantee
* When review applies to a range of boilers, efficiency applies to best model in range. Always check with manufacturer.
Need a new boiler?
British Gas Boiler Sale Now On. Offer ends soon!
Call British Gas free on:
0800 327 7119
- steve18th March 2014 4:29pmIv had a ferroli ffor 10yrs with no problems, so this influenced my decision when buyin a new boiler. In less than…Read More…
- william girvan15th February 2014 2:17pmOptimax HE 38C. I had this put in Nov 2008 and lived to regret it. Numerous faults and now its been riooed out due to…Read More…
- Dave1st October 2013 3:28pmThis is the second Ferroli boiler that we have had. The first was trouble free for 10 years, so we made the awful…Read More…