Login to your account
Combi Boiler Reviews by Manufacturer
Domi Compact Combi Boiler Reviews (Combi Condensing)
Ferolli Domi Compact Combi Boiler
Ferolli offer a huge range of products for use in both commercial and domestic installations. 50 years of experience have enabled Ferolli to become one of the leading manufacturers of domestic boilers, currently providing 14 boilers of differing specifications depending on the requirements.
The combination boiler range at Ferroli is impressive and is strengthened by the popular Ferroli Domi Compact Combi Range providing excellent value for money without scrimping on performance.
The Ferroli Domi Compact Combination Boiler is an exceptionally efficient unit which utilises two heat exchangers to extract more sensible heat from the flue gases. This high efficiency level raises the performance of the boiler by making the most of the available gas.
A unique twin pass copper heat exchanger is also used to increase heat transfer without the requirement for any diverter valves. This produces a unit with fewer components therefore less that can go wrong.
The Ferolli Domi Compact Combi Boilers feature a frost thermostat to provide full anti frost protection. This feature is engaged if the water temperature falls below +5°C. When the water temperature reaches this level the boiler will fire heating the water until it reaches +15°C. This feature remains active as long as the boiler is powered and capable of receiving gas input.
- 12.9kW – 31.7kW output
- Compact form factor
- SEDBUK rating of D
- Highly efficient providing excellent savings on utility charges
- Unique twin pass heat exchangers for great performance
- Anti seize device for added piece of mind
- 1 year manufacturers warranty included as standard
* When review applies to a range of boilers, efficiency applies to best model in range. Always check with manufacturer.
Need a new boiler?
British Gas Boiler Sale Now On. Offer ends soon!
Call British Gas free on:
0800 327 7119
- william girvan15th February 2014 2:17pmOptimax HE 38C. I had this put in Nov 2008 and lived to regret it. Numerous faults and now its been riooed out due to…Read More…
- Dave1st October 2013 3:28pmThis is the second Ferroli boiler that we have had. The first was trouble free for 10 years, so we made the awful…Read More…
- barrie witcombe21st October 2012 8:38pmafter buying a ferroli boiler in march 2010 i was gobsmacked when in less than a year the diverter valve went and…Read More…