Login to your account
Combi Boiler Reviews by Manufacturer
CD35C Reviews (Combi Condensing)
The CDC series, of which the Alpha CD35C is one part, is one of the flagship ranges of combination boilers offered by heating company Alpha. The CD35C can provide up to 35kW of central heating output and is SEDBUK Band 'A' rated, meaning it is an efficient and 'green' choice, something of great importance in these times of climate change.
Other features include:
- 2m flying mains lead
- 3 year guarantee
- 6 year guarantee on DHW heat exchanger
- Alpha Hydroblock - uses less pipework connections to save space and make access for servicing far easier.
- Anticycling device
- Automatic bypass
- Daily pump kick
- Designed-in filling loop
- Fully modulating low NOx burner
- Seasonality valve - automatically adjusts the DHW flow based on the temperature of the incoming main. This allows more flow in spring, summer and autumn
- Stainless steel heat exchanger
- Valves & tails factory fitted
The Alpha CD35C also has all the hallmarks of the stylish Alpha combi boiler ranges, with sleek, modern looks. The case has curved edges with a high gloss finish, and with dimensions of just 720 x 440 x 300mm, they are ideal for fitting alongside standard kitchen cupboards.
The Alpha CD35C is also designed and manufactured to be easy to maintain and repair, should the need ever arise. Finally, the CD35C is fully compatible with the Alpha PremierPack, which provides a convenient jig and the Cyclone facility, the latter of which adds a further two years to any warranty you have on the boiler itself. All in all, anyone purchasing an Alpha combi boiler should seriously consider the Alpha Premierpack too.
* When review applies to a range of boilers, efficiency applies to best model in range. Always check with manufacturer.
Need a new boiler?
British Gas Boiler Sale Now On. Offer ends soon!
Call British Gas free on:
0800 327 7119
- william girvan15th February 2014 2:17pmOptimax HE 38C. I had this put in Nov 2008 and lived to regret it. Numerous faults and now its been riooed out due to…Read More…
- Dave1st October 2013 3:28pmThis is the second Ferroli boiler that we have had. The first was trouble free for 10 years, so we made the awful…Read More…
- barrie witcombe21st October 2012 8:38pmafter buying a ferroli boiler in march 2010 i was gobsmacked when in less than a year the diverter valve went and…Read More…