Login to your account
Combi Boiler Reviews by Manufacturer
CD25C Reviews (Combi Condensing)
The Alpha CD25C boiler is designed to be energy efficient and to be an attractive model that compliments and fits well into any modern household. The compact size of the Alpha CD25C (only 720 x 440 x 300mm) minimises the space taken up by the unit, and the external case is streamlined and smooth with redesigned edges and a smart finish. No compartment ventilation is required for the boiler. The Hydroblock feature of the model saves space by using less pipe work connections, making servicing much quicker and easier and minimising noise from the boiler.
The efficiency of Alpha CD25C is high, rated Band A by SEDBUK (Seasonal Efficiency of Domestic Boilers in the UK), a government initiative to compare boiler efficiency between manufacturers. The higher the efficiency of the boiler (A being the most efficient) the less harmful emissions the boiler will produce and the unit will be more cost-effective.
The boiler also has easy to control features, under a protective flap, with simple temperature controls, both for hot water and heating and a useful pressure gauge and fault indicators.
- SEDBUK boiler efficiency Band A rated – highly efficient
- available in 25kw, 28kw and 35kw output
- seasonality valve to allow more flow in spring, summer and autumn
- built-in frost thermostat
- easy to operate and simple control panel
- fully modulating low NOx burner
- designed-in filling loop
- easy and flexible to install
- stainless steel heat exchanger
- three year warranty on boiler, six year guarantee on heat exchanger
- easy access for maintenance and service, major components are accessible from front
- aesthetically pleasing design – streamlined and smooth
* When review applies to a range of boilers, efficiency applies to best model in range. Always check with manufacturer.
Need a new boiler?
Save up to £666 off a new British Gas Boiler. Offer ends soon!
Call British Gas free on:
0800 327 7119
- barrie witcombe21st October 2012 8:38pmafter buying a ferroli boiler in march 2010 i was gobsmacked when in less than a year the diverter valve went and…Read More…
- Paul25th September 2012 2:14pmVokera, the worst customer service ever. Try and sell you a service but will not do the repair. Kept well away from.Read More…
- Stan Mee2nd August 2012 12:33pmBought a Vokera combi less than 2 years ago, after only 3 months we had to have a new part fitted. Then after just over…Read More…